Have you got a room to rent? Are you looking for a part-time job? Perhaps you have an event to advertise in your church?
Post your flyer here!
For more information, please contact Shashi either by email: email@example.com or phone: 03 9881 7800.
As a growing inner-city church located in Melbourne’s east, Camberwell Baptist Church is looking for an Associate Pastor for Children and Families. As a church we are committed to investing in the lives of children and families both in our church and our local community. Within the church we have a growing number of families and children actively involved in our Sunday morning activities and engaged in our mission to serve Jesus in our community and beyond. To help extend our outreach to the local community we have a thriving playgroup ministry, a Christian kindergarten, and a number of activities that help us deepen our connection with local families.
The position of Associate Pastor will be 3 days a week (0.6 EFT) according to BUV stipend. It will allow the successful candidate to work with the pastor and a committed staff team to help the church in pursuing our mission by developing our team of volunteers, preaching occasionally, and continuing to foster a culture of discipleship and mission within our children and families ministry.
Applications close on Friday the 13th July. For more information, or for a copy of the position description, please contact Nathan Steer on 0438 452 046, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Worship Team Leader
The Worship Team Leader’s role is to lead with excellence our team of worshipers on Sundays, musically and spiritually - including preparation, thought, and intention given to each weekend service to the glory of God.
1-2 days per week (up to .4 FTE)
The Worship Team Leader reports directly to the Lead Pastor.
• Service Leading
o Leads the congregation in authentic worship, through modeling and teaching such worship.
o Leads the worship team, including singers, instrumentalists, sound techs, and computer techs.
o Finds new songs to introduce in worship and sources music as needed.
• Team Building
o Develops and implements high quality worship by coordinating a/v techs, instrumentalists and vocalists in groups or as individuals.
o Prepares for and holds rehearsals for the worship team during the week.
o Oversees the recruiting, scheduling, and development of instrumentalists, vocalists, songwriters, sound technicians, and computer technicians.
• Worship Coordinating
o Meets weekly with the Lead Pastor to plan worship services.
o Plans, schedules, leads, and coordinates corporate worship services.
o Ensures worship details are communicated in a timely manner to the media team.
• Maintains personal, spiritual and musical development and growth.
• Possesses a vibrant, growing, personal and committed relationship with Christ
• Self-motivated team leader able to work in a dynamic environment, who works well with others.
• Agrees with the Vertical Church doctrinal statement (https://vertical.org.au/what-we-believe/).
• Some experience leading worship.
• Some formal Bible training preferred.
SEND CV & a video link of you leading worship to Adrian@vertical.org.au.
Evangelical Free Church of Australia, a Chinese church in Sydney’s North Shore with three language congregations (English, Cantonese and Mandarin) and more than 800 people attending 6 different services at East Lindfield, Gordon and Chatswood, is seeking an associate pastor (English Ministry). Applicants should be of evangelical background, possess a BTh or higher and preferably another tertiary education, demonstrate gifts and passion in ministering to university and young adults.
A detail ministry description of the position or more information is available by emailing Deacon (HR), email@example.com To submit an application please send a cover letter, CV, witness of calling, philosophy of ministry, two references, links to two recent sermons and marked ‘CONFIDENTIAL’ to: Deacon (HR), Evangelical Free Church of Australia, 28-30 Wellington Road, East Lindfield, NSW 2070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Fri 7 Sept 2018
Position Title Bayview Kids Church Coordinator
Time Fraction Initially, twelve hours per week with the expectation
of increasing hours of employment over time
Remuneration Remuneration is according to Churches of Christ
Victoria and Tasmania (CCVT) recommendations
Accountability Initially you will report to the Senior Pastor or their
Church & Position Overview
An opportunity exists for a part-time person to join the Ministry Team at Bayview Church in Rosebud, on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. Bayview is a contemporary, family-friendly church with a membership of approximately 250 people.
In this role you will be a member of the Ministry Team and be responsible for coordinating programs, activities and building a children’s ministry team, which assist the spiritual and social wellbeing and development of children aged 0-Grade 6 at Bayview Church. This is a key position as you will make a significant contribution to the overall life and health of the church.
Key Selection Criteria
The person we are seeking will demonstrate:
• A committed and vibrant Christian faith
• Affinity with Bayview Church’s culture, mission and vision
• Integrity and humility
• A heart for children and families
• The ability to work harmoniously in a team setting
• A good work ethic
• Excellent up-front presentation skills
• The ability to effectively lead and manage people and teams
• A high level of self-awareness
• Confidence and positivity
• A commitment to self-care and personal development
• Confidentiality and the appropriate handling of sensitive information
• Training, qualifications and experience in education, pastoral ministry and/or similar fields
• Completed Safe Churches training, provide a Working with Children Check, Federal
Police Check and willingness to adhere to CCVT Code of Ethics.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee the operations of the Bayview Kids program
• Ensure check-in procedures are in place and complied with
• Welcome and connect with current and new families
• Welcome and connect with Bayview Kid’s group leaders and workers
• Ensure technology and facilities are prepared
• Present and/or organise weekly Kids Church presentations in the adult service
• Ensure facilities are clean and tidy at the end of the day
• Facilitate Super Sundays once a term
• Plan and prepare curriculum
• Lesson planning when teaching
• Communicate with leaders
• Pastoral care of families as required
• Print and send out materials
• Shop for resources/prizes if required
• Plan and facilitate a Kids Church leaders and workers meeting each term
• Child Safety duties
• Recruit new leaders and workers
• Plan Super Sundays and other events
• Manage budget
• Attend monthly Ministry Team meetings
• Provide a brief written monthly report to our Leadership Community
• Communicate with parents and provide the tools they need for effective parenting
• Discern the possibilities for engagement with the local community and build
Responsible to and working collaboratively with the support and supervision of the Senior Pastor and the Kids Church Director, the position will be evaluated every six months, according to agreed guidelines.
Applicants are to submit their CV by July 30, 2018. For confidential expressions of interest, please contact Steve Sutton on 0414 706 274 or email email@example.com.
Location: Forest Hill
Price: $200 per week (includes all bills and unlimited internet)
Available: July 2018
Contact: Lauren on 0423 192 540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A single bedroom is available only 10 minutes from MST. The room is fully furnished, with a king single bed, wardrobe and small desk space. Linen, and towels included. Street parking on service road available. Bus stop out the front of the property and Nunawading station 5 mins drive/bus from property. Forest Hill Chase shopping centre around the corner from property and easy access to the Eastern Freeway.
The home is 2 storey with large flat screen TV, decent size kitchen, outdoor area with BBQ and outdoor couch. There is a beautiful exotic shorthair cat living in the property. One other Christian tenant currently attends Syndal Baptist Church and is happy to meet with anyone interested.
Christian Share Home in Ringwood
1 Room available for long term rental.
Rate $166 weekly
All services included: Internet, Gas, Electricity, Water, House cleaner,
Off street parking.
Call Max Chapman 0411336680
New Peninsula Baptist Church is a dynamic church with 4 services over 2 campuses.
We are offering a 2 day a week, 2 year Internship.
The internship, with support and supervision from the staff would involve
• Leadership and management of Sunday Night service and Night Church service team
• Development and discipleship of the Night Service worship team (working particularly with youth)
• Preferred experience in worship leadership, youth and young adults ministries.
Worldwide Evangelisation for Christ
Loading: Part-time (12 hours per week)
Worldwide Evangelisation for Christ is offering theology students the opportunity to do something great!
WEC Australia is seeking passionate people for the purposes of promoting mission projects.
You will join in with other Mobilisers and WEC missionaries in:
- Co-facilitating one overseas WEC mission with another mobiliser.
- Representing WEC at large mission events.
- Engaging with the local Church.
- Speaking in churches and at youth meetings on behalf of WEC.
- Contacting Church leaders and youth leaders to share the vision of reaching the unreached peoples of this world.
You will also specialise one in of the following:
- Event Management – Create a series of Mission Events that draw people into a greater knowledge of Unreached Groups and a passion for those who have never heard.
- Media Production – Work with our Media department on a specific project. This could include a video production, a Mission prayer journal or publicising an unreached group.
Enquiries to: Richard Jenner 0424 820 755 or email@example.com