Have you got a room to rent? Are you looking for a part-time job? Perhaps you have an event to advertise in your church?
Post your flyer here!
For more information, please contact Shashi either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 03 9881 7800.
New Peninsula Baptist Church is a dynamic church with 4 services over 2 campuses.
We are offering a 2 day a week, 2 year Internship.
The internship, with support and supervision from the staff would involve
• Leadership and management of Sunday Night service and Night Church service team
• Development and discipleship of the Night Service worship team (working particularly with youth)
• Preferred experience in worship leadership, youth and young adults ministries.
Worldwide Evangelisation for Christ
The WEC Intern programme aims to mentor people into cross-cultural ministry. It provides opportunities for the discovery of personal calling, and facilitates training, both theoretical and practical, in preparation for long-term service. There is some financial support.
A person desiring to join the WEC Internship Program should:
- Be a follower of Jesus
- Be willing to learn and serve
- Have a sincere desire to explore and prepare for long-term cross-cultural ministry
- Be 21 years or older
The aim of the Internship Program is:
- To provide an opportunity for the Intern to discover their role in world mission
- To disciple Interns into cross-cultural ministry, particularly amongst unreached peoples, through on-going feedback and coaching
- To provide orientation and explore various opportunities for cross-cultural mission
- To provide the Intern with opportunities to put into practice what they are learning, develop skills and discover strengths and weaknesses within the contexts of cross-cultural ministry and missions’ mobilisation.
Suggested Activity Outline for 16-Hour a Week Mobilising Intern:
The weekly timetable is flexible and includes weekly prayer and planning sessions, training towards cultural engagement, cultural engagement in the community, networking and creating missional interest through Bible Colleges, Uni groups and young adult events, organizing, publicising and attending mission events.
Other events over and above the time allocation:
- MOBCON (WEC National Mobilisation Conference):
- AUSCON (WEC Australia Conference):
- A STOMP (Short Term Overseas Mission Program) www.wec.com.au/stomp
- Orientation of two weeks
- Other Mission Conferences
For more information or enquiries, please contact:
WEC Vic Regional Director