Check out the latest blog posts!

There’s No Room In My Inn!

A few years back the final months of the year had been difficult for a number of reasons: family medical crises, and the ongoing impact of the global economic crisis on the ministry had caused an unusual amount of stress….

Read more

The Three Wise Men of Cologne Cathedral

In September 2010 my wife, Cornelia, travelled to Germany to visit her ancestral home, taking our daughter, Carla, so she could gain some cultural insights into her European heritage. After visiting Cuxhaven, on the North Sea, they joined a tour…

Read more

The Seasons of Marriage

Next week we’ll celebrate Valentine’s Day once again. Now, while I’m a bit of a romantic, I’ve never tried to ‘find’ romance on this day because it’s something Cornelia and I are ever-mindful of. We start the day with a cuddle…

Read more

The Power of the Tongue

Since time began, the tongue has communicated the most beautiful of thoughts, it has spoken great truths, it has told the world of great events, it has been used by the billions of souls who have professed the name of…

Read more

The Lonely Man

Recently I met a man in his mid to late 60′s who’s doing it hard. I’ll call him Jim. Jim came to believe in Jesus Christ through the youth group he attended. His love for the Lord grew through the…

Read more
  • 01Jan 2020
    100 Years

C.H. Nash held the very first class of our College on the 13th of September 1920 and next year we are excited to celebrate 100 years of equipping God’s people with an exciting year full of special events and fellowship. We hope that you can join us at one or more of these events to celebrate all that God has done in and through our College.