Check out the latest blog posts!

There’s No Room In My Inn!

A few years back the final months of the year had been difficult for a number of reasons: family medical crises, and the ongoing impact of the global economic crisis on the ministry had caused an unusual amount of stress….

Read more

The Three Wise Men of Cologne Cathedral

In September 2010 my wife, Cornelia, travelled to Germany to visit her ancestral home, taking our daughter, Carla, so she could gain some cultural insights into her European heritage. After visiting Cuxhaven, on the North Sea, they joined a tour…

Read more

The Seasons of Marriage

Next week we’ll celebrate Valentine’s Day once again. Now, while I’m a bit of a romantic, I’ve never tried to ‘find’ romance on this day because it’s something Cornelia and I are ever-mindful of. We start the day with a cuddle…

Read more

The Power of the Tongue

Since time began, the tongue has communicated the most beautiful of thoughts, it has spoken great truths, it has told the world of great events, it has been used by the billions of souls who have professed the name of…

Read more

The Lonely Man

Recently I met a man in his mid to late 60′s who’s doing it hard. I’ll call him Jim. Jim came to believe in Jesus Christ through the youth group he attended. His love for the Lord grew through the…

Read more
  • 17Sep 2019
    Leonard Buck Lecture in Missiology 2019

Due to the growing phenomenon of global migration, many parts of our world are increasingly multiracial and multicultural.  With growing diversity, however, many societies also face the growing challenge of racial conflicts and of racial inequalities. 

• 14May 2019
    Experience a Lecture

Have you been thinking about your next steps and considering studying? This is your chance to come along and experience a lecture at MST! Our doors are wide open, so join our relaxed and tight-knit classes and see what studying with us is like.

• 10Sep 2019
    OPEN DAY – Tuesday 10th September

MST will be OPEN on Tuesday 10th September, from 10am-9pm and we would love to meet you! Whether you’re considering starting study in 2020, or exploring your options, we welcome you to come and see our campus, chat with our lecturers and enjoy delicious food whilst meeting other students. Register your interest now to be kept in the loop!