Open Day Online Webinar
Pastoral Care, Chaplaincy & Counselling at MST & Eastern
TIME: 8.00pm - 8.45pm
Pastoral care, chaplaincy and counselling are three areas of service at the heart of the way we love like Christ. Join Angelo and Michael for a conversation that will explore the following:
- What is the difference between chaplaincy, pastoral care and counselling?
- Why they’re all important in Christian and secular environments
- How people can be equipped from a Cert IV to master’s level degree to serve better in these areas (courses available across both colleges)
- How may you discern the areas of service you may wish to study further
- A short intro to the Centre for Theology & Psychology (CTP).
So how will this webinar work?
The webinar will be hosted on zoom, all you have to do is click on the button below to join!
Meeting ID: 810 7331 8001
Your video and microphone will be turned off for the entire webinar to protect your privacy but we do encourage a lot of interaction during the webinar via the chat function and Q&A box. The talk will go for approximately 30 minutes and will be followed by a time of live Q&A with the lecturer.
Sorry to disappoint but this webinar has now concluded.
To make sure you don’t miss out on events like this in the future subscribe to our mailing lists below.