Auditing at MST
Study without the assessment!
Did you know that you can study at Melbourne School of Theology for as little as $195?
Auditing is a great opportunity for those who have some time on their hands and would like to dip their toes into quality Christian Studies without the pressure of assessments. We are offering a special price of only $195 per unit for audit students this year.
Engage with deeper learning of the Bible, join in discussions, and grow in your faith…all without the pressure of writing essays and sitting exams!
How to Apply
Contact our Student Services staff today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 03 9881 7800. Our Student Services Team is ready to discuss your options and answer further questions.
Once you have decided to apply, we’ll require 3 things from you:
- A completed Audit Application Form
- A certified copy of an identifying document. (For information on what this might be and how to have a document certified, see: https://www.justice.vic.gov.au/certifiedcopies)
- A completed Pastoral Reference, emailed to email@example.com from your nominated Pastor.
We look forward to you joining the MST family and furthering your love for God and His Word!T
- Certain advanced units (including Biblical Languages) that have pre-requisite requirements may not be available to Audit. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your unit selection if you have any questions.
- If you are looking to study for credit please visit our apply page for more information.