Check out the latest blog posts!

A Judgement Seat Reference In Nehemiah?

I’m throwing something out there. Biblical commentators have some trouble with Nehemiah 3:7, which falls within that passage describing who worked on rebuilding the wall of Jerusalem in Nehemiah’s day: Adjacent to them worked Melatiah the Gibeonite and Jadon the…

Read more

A Fish’s Life

Last year I was at Vancouver International airport, waiting for a flight to London. I took time to enjoy  a coffee and looked across to see a gigantic fish tank. The colours were exquisite, as were the variety of fish,…

Read more

“One click away” from disaster

Last year I began a one-year commitment to mentor a middle-aged man whose life has suddenly collapsed because of the internet. It started off like so many others I know. A chance connection on a social media site with subsequent…

Read more
  • 01Jan 2020
    100 Years

C.H. Nash held the very first class of our College on the 13th of September 1920 and next year we are excited to celebrate 100 years of equipping God’s people with an exciting year full of special events and fellowship. We hope that you can join us at one or more of these events to celebrate all that God has done in and through our College.